You and your team will develop and deliver the care and support that facilitates the life your client wants.
- You will review and develop your team constantly to deliver world class care and support.
- You will organise the rota for your team to ensure our clients get the Care they need, when they need it.
- You will conduct risk assessments and write the care plans for new clients that we are onboarding.
- You will have your team and your clients at the centre of all decisions you make.
- You will have good organisational skills and be a natural leader.
If you would like to join our team please click on the Indeed Logo below to view all of our current vacancies.